Thursday, February 16, 2012

Anyone for Anya and Fab 'n' Funky Challenges

So Cass mentioned on Tuesday morning when she woke up that her left ear was "blocked" and kind of ringing.  Then it went away during the day.  Wednesday morning, it's worse - so I called the doctor and we had to go to the Urgent Care Clinic at 7:10 last night.  Because she's 16, we have to go to Pediatrics - and the whole place was just full of little kids coughing and sneezing all over the place... I so wanted to ask for a mask.  LOL  She did end up having fluid in both ears and her left ear was infected.  Off to the pharmacy for prescription and finally home by 9:00.  I was glad I took her, though, I had a feeling it was infected when she said it was ringing "like when you turn a TV off".  My kids were not the type to get a lot of ear infections when they were little, but I still knew that was not a good sign!

I just have one card to share today, this is for the:

and


My "something new" is that I colored my flower with Smooch Spritz, I had never tried that before.  Interestingly enough, the flower started out as a white flower with purplish-pink writing on it - the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz turned the flower itself a dark brown, and the text into a pretty gold color.  Love it!  I also stamped my Cheeky image directly onto the DP and colored with Prismacolor markers, Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits - then spritzed with Gold Glow Smooch Spritz.
Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice card, thanks for joining us at the AFA challenge!

    Merit and Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great new technique to try and a fab result too. That image is super cute.

    I hope Cass' ear infection clears up really soon. I can totally sympathise as I used to get them when I was little. Not pleasant at all!

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

    Rachel x

    P.S. Don't forget we're having a DT call just now.

    ReplyDelete