Sunday, February 19, 2012

A little cute, a little creepy...

Guess what?  My "baby" - my daughter Cassidy - is off for her road test this morning!  She's having it at her driving school, which is why it's on a Sunday morning.  11:00 a.m.  I am confident she'll pass and come home with her driver's license - she was so nervous and excited last night, I sure hope she got some sleep!

So I've got a little bit of cute for you today first - this is for the:

I colored this adorable image with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and Copics, and used a lot of glitter.  DP is from Stampin' Up!  Buttons, flower gem, and sticker sentiment are from Oriental Trading Company.

And next - I'm feeling kind of proud of myself for this one - is true creepiness.  At least I think so.  I usually do creepy-cute, it's so hard for me to do pure creepy.  But I think I came really close with this one - hope the Minions think so, too.  hee hee  Here you go, for the:


I made a journal page and kept it fairly simple - the Zombie Queen of Hearts and Zombie Cheshire Cat from Spesch were colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and a red SU! marker.  I used red acrylic paints to swipe the background.  The "Love" word is from CS Designs.  I covered the whole thing with Mod Podge and poured clear glitter over the whole page.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday!  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Definitely creepy cute. Great project. Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this one defo not cute lmao. Hope your daughter passes her test. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are so cute yet creepy ha ha...love em jenn

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with one of those Zombie Spesch stamps! And you used two!
    Fabulously creepy and bloody and I love it!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep my fingers crossed your daughter passed - but I had to read twice - you don't look old enough to have teen-age daughters (-:
    wow - plese tell me your secrets -
    Love your cards and projects - they're so cool and young" too!
    hugs from an old mum in Gothenburg

    ps. couldn't leave without commenting on your last name - Swedish?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Jenn but I do love your "creepy" one best - that is a fantastic image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn thanks for stopping by my blog and posting. Hope your daughter got her license. Love your card and creepy journal, lol. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm a little slow here. Going away totally screws me up. I see you're enjoying your Alice in Zombieland stamps. LOL You are definitely getting your creep on! Thanks for playing along again with MM at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete