Friday, February 17, 2012

Dilly Beans - Seeing Red!

Happy Friday, everyone!  We have a fun new challenge for you at:


I used one of Megan's gorgeous new images, Girl & Butterfly, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and a pop of Prismacolor red marker for her lips.  I realized recently that I must really love the color red because as soon as I get any DP with red in it, I use it all up!  I have more DP than I have any business owning, but none of it has red in it!  LOL  So this DP is a digi paper from Stampin Damour.  I really love digital paper and how you can have what you need instantly.  There's just something about instant gratification!  LOL  Cardstock, ribbon, and glitter are from Stampin' Up!  Button is from my stash.  Head on over to see the rest of the DT's creations, and to link up your Seeing Red project!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Jenn, this is fab! I so love that paper with this beautiful purple eyed girl. it's such a striking card that is going to bring big smiles to whomever receives it.

    have a wonderful weekend, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Jenn! Love how that paper makes the image POP and those big violet eyes are swoon worthy. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and your colouring is fab. Love the papers and lay-out.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the stripe pattern on this one. It really draws the eye. Love the touch of sparkle on the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Jenn, your color is spot-on perfect!!!

    BTW, I have a blog award I want to share with you!!! I think you totally deserve it...you can get it at my blog at:
    www.being-craft-de.blogspot.com

    :Dxx
    Denice

    ReplyDelete