Friday, February 10, 2012

Tiddly Inks, Dilly Beans, Crafter's Cafe, and Jellypark

TGIF!  Picking Cass up from school when I get out of work and heading out for a little girl time (shopping).  :)  I love my girl - she's pretty much my best friend.  She's almost 17 and I cannot believe it - she's my BABY.  LOL  They grow up so fast, it's just amazing.  But she'll always be my baby.

I've got a few cards to share with you today, first is my card for the Tiddly Inks Valentine Challenge:
I colored the adorable Wryn with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and added a digi stamp sentiment from CS Designs.  I wanted lots of red, so I sponged the background with red ink, added red buttons and tied a red ribbon around the card.

Next up - we have a new challenge for you at:


I colored my Dilly Beans image "2 Hearts Girl" with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and used a red gel pen.  Cardstock, ribbon, & "love" rub-on from SU!  Pearl stickers are from my stash.
Last for today - we have a new release AND a new challenge for you at:

 I am also entering the above card into:


Girl with banner image above is a fundraiser digi that you can read about and buy here (I used a black marker to change the "thank you" to "Love you").  Bottom card uses the new owl digi stamps.

Here's a different take on the owls, I really love how this one came out:


And another new image, this adorable little kid in a rabbit costume:
Peace.

19 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn what gorgeous cards - wow such a range and very cute images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards...i wish there was more places out there with these kinds of freebies, i just love the love card

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, you AMAZE me! Each and every one is frickin' FABULOUS! Enjoy your shopping day! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh oh my golly Jenn!!!!! hun I don't know how you do it!!!! these are all just absolutely gorgeous sweets!! I love them!!
    Wryn looks awesome on hers.
    Thank you for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creations Jenn, gorgeous designs and layout. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Jenn, fantastic cards..something for everybody! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Cute. All your cards look amazing. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH gorgeous creations girly! Love all of them! Your bold colors on the Tiddly card is fantastic!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabtastic cards, thanks so much for playing with us at CCCB.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of cuteness, Jen! :) Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, look at you... craft much?!? All these cards are amazing! Really love the monochrome of your Dilly cards - perfect coloring and layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Jenn, you have been busy! These are all gorgeous cards, but you know I just love Wryn! I love how you have sponged the background of the card too!

    Thanks for joining us for the Valentine's challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your cards and I love the banner image. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at CCCB. Hope you join next month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving each and every one! feeling blessed to serve on several DTs with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenn, these are soo pretty! You've been a little busy, huh?

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.

    Love, Laura CCCBDT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You have been busy making all sorts of beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog. Best of luck in the draw this week!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (TCCCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jenn, your cards are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us At CCCB! Chana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, my goodness...your cards are simply adorable! Thanks for joining The Crafter's Cafe challenge!
    Huggies,
    Gloria
    CCCB Design Team
    :)

    ReplyDelete