Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stuff

I spent the day with my friend Linda the other day and had a great time - I got Trev a really nice calligraphy set super cheap, because it was marked the wrong price AND I had a 50% off coupon.  Gotta love deals like that!  LOL  

My allergies are acting up somethin' fierce, so I am taking it easy this weekend.  My head feels like it's in the clouds, I hate that feeling!  I have 2 cards to share with you today - first up is a card I made with one of my adorable stamps from The Greeting Farm, it's for the:


and



I used that yummy new paper I got from My Mind's Eye - I absolutely adore it.  I paper-pieced the tub and her headband, and colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits. That cute ribbon is from Stampin' Up!

Next up is a card for the:
Digi Design House Challenge - BLING


The image is one I won in a previous Digi Design House challenge (The Angel Company) I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, and accented with glitter.  Cardstock, ribbon, & yellow gemstone brads from SU!  DP from My Mind's Eye - I just love how versatile this paper is!  Hope you all have a great weekend!  Peace.



1 comment:

  1. You won again at DDH!
    http://theangelcompany.typepad.com/digi_design_house/2011/05/we-have-winners.html

    ReplyDelete