Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Michelle Perkett & All That Scraps

Today's TUESDAY so that means it's time for another fun challenge at the Michelle Perkett Studio - the theme this week is MERMAIDS GALORE!  Don't forget to use an image from Michelle, which you can find here.  Here's my mermaid card for the challenge, which you can also see on the challenge blog:

I used the beautiful Elisa the Queen of the Sea image, along with the shell border image.  I colored with a combination of Prismacolor markers & pencils with mineral spirits.  Glitter, cardstock and DP from SU!  Ribbon is from my stash.
Next up is my card for the:

I used Rainy Day Emma from the All That Scraps digi store, along with a sentiment from By Lori Designs.  I colored with Prismacolor markers, used lots of SU! glitter and scraps of DP from Scrapbook Wizard.  Button & cardstock are from my stash.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn , first of all : Your package has arrived today ! Thanks so much for all the great goodies. Especially the Stampin'up paperpad and the SimonSays-stamps. And ofcourse your lovely card. It gave me a feeling I was having my birthday today. Thanks again. Now for these 2 cards : The mermaid is beautifully coloured and looks great with that glitter. The ATS-girl also looks great. Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, this is such a gorgeous card with Elisa and I love how you used the border, too, its awesome! Your other card is darling, too:) Thank you for your lovely creativity and inspiration for our Mermaids Galore challenge this week!

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete