Thursday, May 5, 2011

D2D - Flutterby Fairy

Busy day today - both kids are getting their teeth cleaned this afternoon, and I have a bunch of errands to run this morning.  I can hardly believe it's already Mother's Day weekend coming up.  We are spending Mother's Day by having breakfast with Jeremy's family, as we always do.  I like doing that, it means I get to have the rest of the day to relax.  And this year will be extra-fun, because Leia & Steve will bring the baby - that reminds me, I should make her a mommy's first Mother's Day card....

OK so for today, I made a card using Designed2Delight's freebie from last week, Flutterby Fairy.  The challenge blog is here if you want to check it out, and here is my card:
I am also entering this into the:

 Flutter By Wednesday Challenge - open challenge (must use fairy, angel, or butterfly)


I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils & mineral spirits, and added some glitter.  I used Stampin' Up! cardstock, the black and white DP is from 7Gyspies, the yellow DP is from my stash.  Buttons are also from my stash.  I love how Faith at D2D designs such a wide array of images, everything from cute fairies and kids to pretty flowers and holiday images.  She never disappoints!  :)  Hope you all have a wonderful day.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! I love the flowered dp and the color scheme you used! Thanks for fluttering with us at Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card Jenn, the yellow really pops against the B&W. Thanks for joining in on the Fairy fun with us at Designed2Delight . Please join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn , this card looks so nice. I like the black , white and yellow combination. The fairy looks lovely. Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, I love black, white and yellow. Great combo! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

    ReplyDelete