Monday, May 9, 2011

RE-DRAW - Tiddly Inks & Southern Girls

RE-DRAW for Tiddly Inks Treasure Hunt Blog Hop WINNER!
The original winner never claimed her prize and left no contact info, so I am re-drawing the winner.... this time it's:
Saskia said...Great work!!!

hop hop hop, to the next blog!

Saskia :)
April 30, 2011 5:30 AM

Congratulations SASKIA - please visit the Tiddly Inks shop and let me know which digital image you'd like and I will have Christy send it along to you.  Thanks for playing along!  :)


I'm not all that great at doing the "vintage" look, but I wanted to play along with the Tiddly Inks challenge this week, so I decided to make a Mother's Day card for Jeremy's cousin Leia, who is celebrating her first Mother's Day as a mommy to baby Elianna.  I made a card for the:

 and

I used the Poppy image and it was really funny - Elianna ended up wearing a dress with poppies on it yesterday at our Mother's Day breakfast - see?

Isn't she precious?  LOVE HER!  :)

Anyway, I printed Poppy out on Kraft cardstock, and colored her with a combination of Prismacolor markers & Prismacolor pencils blended with mineral spirits.  Cardstock, ribbon, rub-on sentiment, glitter and brads all from Stampin' Up!  DP is from Die Cuts With a View.

I had taken a bunch of pictures of Leia's beautiful baby girl, Elianna, on her one-month birthday, which was just a couple of weeks ago, and I had a little 8x10 photo collage made with a few of the best ones and gave that to Leia framed along with this card yesterday.  :)  I LOVE Walgreens photo deals, I ended up getting 4 free 8x10 photo collages this weekend - completely free.  And their frames were on sale buy one, get one half off - so I also got 4 frames for less than $20.00 - not too shabby, eh?

Have a great Monday, friends.  See ya back here tomorrow.  Peace. 

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jenn!!! Love the way you colored Poppy...she's SO one of my favorite images!! Beautiful pictures, too!!

    Hope you have a beautiful week!!

    Crafty Hugs my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... i'm a lucky girl, thanks!!! I'll send you an email!!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did wonderful at the vintage cards!! =D She's lovely. And so is that darling little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh - ok, your card is fantastic as always but HOW stinking cute is that baby in a Poppy dress!!! You could not have planned that any better!!! Gorgeous job Jenn! Thanks for joining us again this week - I can't wait to see what you create for this Tuesdays hop!!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwww!! loving the poppy dress baby and your poppy card hun!!! thank you for joining the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! love that glittery flower! It's great that you shared your card with us at Southern Girls. Hope to see you next time,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete