Thursday, July 15, 2010

Raise the Bar - Baked Goodies

I have a bad habit of printing out digi images to use, but then never actually use them. LOL So there is a big pile of adorable images on my stamping table - and it almost never fails that when I go to create a card, I wanna use a new stamp! But this week I have been forcing myself to use whatever images I already have printed out. So here is one of the cards I came up with using one of them, this is a Bugaboo image and the card is for the

I used SU! cardstock, DP, and ribbon - image is colored with both SU! markers and Prismacolor colored pencils blended with Gamsol.
My good friend Linda from Behind My Red Door (if you like prim stuff, you HAVE TO check out her blog) is picking me up at 11:15 today and we are off to do lunch and a little shopping, probably our last time before I am off to California in about a month. Linda is a very good friend and I'm really looking forward to our day out! :) I think my goal for today is to pick up a couple of good books for my trip!
Have a happy Thursday. Peace.

1 comment: