Monday, July 12, 2010

Spoiled Myself...

I decided to spoil myself a little bit this past weekend - I had some extra money and my idea of shopping usually involves either crafts or electronics. Electronics won out this time. ;) I went to Sam's Club with my mom and ended up really splurging. I got myself this gorgeous camera, it's a Canon Rebel EOS - because I got it at Sam's Club, it was a "kit" that came with 2 lenses, all kinds of software, and a nice bag for it all:
The reason I actually went to Sam's in the first place was to actually buy myself a laptop, I ended up getting a little bit of a nicer one than I had planned, but it was totally worth it. Here's what I got, it's an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC laptop:

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It has a web cam and I signed up for Skype and got to see and talk to Trevor in California the last few nights, it was awesome. This was a must-have purchase for our move! hee hee
OK I promise to get back to stamping this week and have some cards to share with you all. Today was my first day not working - it kind of feels like vacation right now, hasn't really hit me that I'm not going back! LOL
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. OH lucky girl!! That looks awesome!! A new camera is next on my list. And the laptop sounds sweet - though I hate the keyboards - so instead, I am waiting for my new iPad to arrive!! I can't wait for portability!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new buys Jenn!! You'll love the new camera and a new laptop is always fun!! BTW--I have skype maybe we can skype sometime!! Hope you are having a great day!! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete