Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July - 2010

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in over a week! Last Friday was my last day of work, so the week was just a whirlwind! Add that to the fact that Jeremy & Trevor are in California, and we had a heat wave here in Massachusetts, and I just never did get around to updating my blog, which is sooooo unlike me!

So anyway - here are some pics from our July 4th celebration at my friend Missy's house, which was actually on July 3 (last Saturday). We had a blast - she always has a cookout the day her town does fireworks, and she lives up on a hill so her yard has the perfect location from which to watch the fireworks. Good times.

Here is my BBFF (best boy friend forever) Tim & my friend Amy:

This is my nephew Josh, he's 12:

This is my nephew Eric (he's 19) with my friend Missy:

Missy & my sister Michelle:

This is the tow truck I had to call becaue I locked our keys in the car.... hee hee


Me and my friend Melissa:

My friend Kim & me:

And this is Missy sitting on Jeremy's lap at the end of the night, getting all teary-eyed about us moving:

Missy & Jeremy have been friends forever - it's going to be really hard to leave so many friends behind. Thank goodness for Skype!

Be back tomorrow, I promise! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment