Tuesday, June 1, 2010

InLinkz Challenge #1 - Boy Birthday Card

I got an e-mail invitation to participate in a new challenge blog called InLinkz. Although I wasn't crazy about the color scheme chosen for the first challenge, I decided to give it a whirl. Here are the colors:

And here is my take on them, using a Bugaboo digi image:


I used SU! Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, and Tempting Turquoise. The button is from my stash - it's actually a purple color and it's not as dark as the pic is making it look.

Thanks for the invitation to play in your first challenge - I look forward to playing again!

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn I got the same invite but haven't made a card as yet this one of yours is great I adore that cute image and I quite like that colour combo especially how you have used it great card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Images and great coloring too...Great card for a boy...Btw, my card is number 90 on the InkLinkz Challenge would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete