Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WW ATC: Over the Rainbow and So Artful: Time for Tea

It's Wednesday and you know what that means, time for a new challenge at:


Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies, and they generously provided the DT and myself with this gorgeous image to work with this week.  Head on over to link up and see the rest of the DT's beautiful ATC's!  Here's one more that I made, this one was painted:
 ***************************************
Next up is my card for the:
This cute image is from Nutcrafter's Designs, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  DP is from My Mind's Eye - buttons are from my stash.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Yowza Jenn, I love these rainbows...so bright and cheery! The glimmer on them is just the right touch too!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete