Thursday, March 29, 2012

Simply Betty WICKIDZ Preview & Other Pretty Stuff

 I was sooooo excited to win a guest spot on the Beyond the Burtonesque Challenge Blog, and even MORE excited when I was contacted by Betty from Simply Betty Stamps and asked if I'd like to participate in the preview for her new WICKIDZ line!  Here are the first 3 stamps - be sure to come back tomorrow to see the remaining 3.  Let's start off with Damien - I cut a large yellow circle out of cardstock to mat behind him like a full moon:

I printed out the quote in a word processing program and just cut it out in pieces.


This next one uses Malice, sentiment is from Dilly Beans:


And last is Petunia - I used Crackle stuff on the window panes so they would appear broken, it's much more effective in real life but if you look close you should be able to see it:


Sentiment here is also from Dilly Beans.  My coloring was done with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  Cardstock & DP are from SU!


Make sure you leave a comment here, too, as there will be a random prize draw for MALICE from all comments on all of the preview blogs!  Have fun!
*********************************
I am  happy to tell you that I don't seem to be getting the full-blown sickies like Cass had!  I'm so glad today is Thursday, regardless.  I have tomorrow off - have to drop my car off to get fixed and so I'll be stuck home with nothing to do but... craft!  Sounds like my kinda day!

I have a few things to share today - first is my card for the:


I used "Day of the Dead Frida" from Dilly Beans, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  Cardstock is from SU!

Next - I made a tag for the:


My tag was made using the "Flowers in Bottles" image from A Day for Daisies, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  My tag was sprayed with Jet Black Smooch Spritz - sentiment is from Dilly Beans.

My last card is for:


I used Dorothy and Butterflies from The Octopode Factory, colored with Prismacolor markers.  DP and ribbon are from my stash.
Peace.

15 comments:

  1. Wow! So many great projects, I don't even know where to begin! Ok...your ADFD tag is so pretty. perfect for their challenge. LOVE the Warhol quote you used...I'm going to need to remember that one! Your Octopde card is creepy-cute-fabulous! I LOVE the cracked glass on your Petunia card...so damn smart! The moon and senti for Damien is perfect. And I love all the gray for Malice. Thank you so much for being a part of this release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wOW, Busy lady, each and every one is great.. love the Betty stamps, you made them so original and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Jenn so many creations and all absolutely amazing as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you've been a busy busy girl! All wonderful projects! Love the octopode card!!! The crackle on petunia! Awesome! I am super stoked that you got to play with us for this release!!! Awesome Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AMAZING! ALL of them. I am soooooooooooo glad you are previewing with us. The tag, wow, the other projects, oh my. Loving them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing creations jenn, i just love popping over and seeing what you came up with each week

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of projects..... you have been a busy bee!! Congratulations on the GDT slot with BTBD. The images you got to play with are awesome. Love what you have done with them.... Damiens moon looks awesome.
    Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn... You have been extremely busy and Wow all the gorgeous inspiration! You have done a wonderful job on ALL of your creations! So glad to have you as a Guest Designer at Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls! I hope that you feel better soon! Be sure to enjoy your day of crafting tomorrow! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a feast to look at!! Damien and the moon is so cool and Malice & Petunia are both scarily cute! Love how striking the Dilly Beans face is and that blue ADFD tag is just gorgeous! Finally love the bright yellow spring time feel to TOFF - well done for being so busily creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Six stunners ,and again all different Wow you are a great crafter.
    Im not sure about the Wickids line for my taste,a bit to scary for me, but I can still appreciate what you have done with the cards , they are absolutely FAB !
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jenn! So many creations and you never disappoint :)Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow, girl, you have been busy!! Great job on ALL of your projects, but I especially love the Betty ones. You know how much I love SBS! Congrats on your guest spot and preview spot!! =D You deserve it girlie. Have fun tomorrow, and happy you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects Jenn. Love all the sentiments. Thanks for joining us at BTBD for the Wickidz release.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome projects. So much eye candy. Love your choice of colors

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! All I can say is YOU ROCK! Always so much fun to see what you've been up to. Do you ever sleep? xxD

    ReplyDelete