Tuesday, April 19, 2011

By Lori Designs

Woke up to a gray day...I really should dust and vacuum, but what do you think I'll end up doing?  hee hee  Yeah, probably making cards.  :)  Hey, at least the laundry's all caught up!  

I have been trying to make some boy cards, since my card collection is sorely lacking in masculinity!  ;)  So for the:
I decided to make a card using one of the Puddle Jumper images from By Lori Designs:
 His name is Cole, and he's colored with a combination of markers & pencils/mineral spirits.  Cardstock is Pumpkin Pie from SU!  DP is from DCWV.  Glitter, ribbon, brads & punches also from SU!  "Hey Dude" sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Love the Colors.. EVen more soo the DP.. This is Gorgeous..Thanks for playing along with us this week at BLD

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I'm also a big fan of Lori's sweet images and think they make really fun and happy cards!!

    ReplyDelete