Monday, July 26, 2010

Friday Sketchers

I have been trying to use up some of my Stampin' Up! designer paper that I tend to hoard... hee hee... I am always struck how you can use the same papers and get so many different looks. This card is for the



I used a digital image from Pixie Dust Studios, and the ribbon is from my stash. The regular brads, flower brads, cardstock & DP is from SU! in Real Red, Cameo Coral, and Pretty in Pink. I am waiting for the sun to come out to take pics of the other cards I made, so they will be in another post. :)
So anyway - happy Monday! I have to go get my contact lens fitting done today, so I can have my new prescription ready when we move. Then I am stopping over a friend's house around 4:30 for an hour, just to visit quick. Then I'm picking up my sister this evening and she'll come over and have dinner with me and help me do some packing. I can't believe we leave in less than 3 weeks. Holy crap.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment