Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Oddball Art - Treasure!

Hello friends!  Today I have a project to share for my DT spot on the Oddball Art Stamps Design Team.  I decided to create a little wall-hanging - I turned the cauldron from CCC #137 Cozy & Crafty digi into a Pot 'O Gold!  LOL  You can also check it out on the Too Cute To Spook blog!  I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Recycle (wooden box cover)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - A Bit of Green

Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes

Just Add Ink - Shades of Green

Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Irish Luck



I created the background using my favorite technique of alcohol inks with blending solution on glossy cardstock.  The addition of the gold alloy inks really make it pop - I wish the pics could do it justice!  I added a clay skull that my buddy Glo made me and lots of gold Stickles glitter, a little silver cauldron charm, some green gemstones, a shamrock sticker, and a little "Treasure" definition.  I painted the wooden box cover black and sprayed it with Tim Holtz Distress Spray in Old Olive.  I hope you like it!  Peace.


4 comments:

  1. Your 'pot o gold' cauldron is perfect, Jenn. Love your blended background. Happy St Patrick's Day! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique piece. I have not seen anything like this at all. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate Dt member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project. A great background technique - I love how these alcohol backgrounds are all so unique and different. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, definitely a treasure, so much detail. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Funday.

    ReplyDelete