Monday, March 8, 2021

Oddball Art - St. Patrick's Day

 Good morning!  Jenn here today with a fun St. Patrick's Day card for you using image Holding Pot of Gold Lassi Leprechaun #298.  You can see my post over on the Oddball Blog here!


I colored Lassi with Prismacolor pencils & blended with mineral spirits.  I added some Gold Stickles glue, some orange brads, random text stickers, a little tape, some gemstone stickers, and gold numbers. The background was created with Ranger Alcohol Inks and Alloys, my favorite technique. I tend to keep my cards pretty simple and I love to coordinate all of my colors and embellishments. Crafting is truly therapeutic to me -I have learned to schedule one day each week for crafting, I find it helps me to keep committed and guilt-free about spending my day in my craft room!  Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment