Saturday, April 3, 2021

Oddball Easter/Ostara

  Happy Saturday friends!  Jenn here today with a cute little Easter card for the Oddball Too Cute To Spook blog.  Tomorrow is Easter - if you celebrate it, I hope you have a wonderful holiday!  If you don't, I hope you have a wonderful Spring day full of happiness and sunshine!

For today, I have a card to share with you all that I made with the fun crystal ball Image #476: Fortune Teller's Circus Magic Glass Ball and Lizzy's new image CCC#145: Spring Cleaning:


I colored her with Blick markers & Prismacolor pencils blended with mineral spirits.  Added some Ranger Stickles glitter glue and paired her with this fun Hippity Hoppity paper and stickers from Doodlebug Designs.  I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Enjoy your day, friends!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment