Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I Love My Cat!

 Good morning friends!  Today is my day to post on the Oddball Too Cute To Spook blog and I decided to make a cute little ATC.  This one uses the box from CCC #145: Spring Cleaning and the kitty from CCC #149: Haunted Picnic - I cut along the box edge and tucked the kitty inside to look like he was playing in the box, as my kitty Merlin loves to do:


This paper pad from Doodlebug Designs is called Smitten Kitten and was perfect to pair with the kitty stamp - I added some stickers from the same line and a little ribbon tag.  The images were colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Creative Fingers: Anything Goes

Love to Craft- Anything Goes

Polka Doodles - Anything Goes

Show Us Your Pussycats - Cat Lovers

I'm off to spend the day crafting - I'm so looking forward to it. Hope you all have a wonderful day!  Peace.





2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is super cute. What a great little ATC :-)
    I hope you will purr along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love cats and this card :) Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete