Saturday, July 14, 2012

WW Reminder, JSL, & Simon Says Stamp


So busy these last few days, feel like I barely have time to think!  Really looking forward to getting away for some fun next week with the family.  Things have been bothering me lately, things that I don't normally let bother me.  Politics, people's opinions, just stuff that I normally let roll right off my back... I don't know, I'm just feeling overly sensitive lately.  I don't like to argue with people, I don't like to ruffle feathers or get people upset.  I believe everyone has a right to their opinion, but I get so tired of people using their "freedom of speech" to offend, insult, or hurt others.  And when I find myself wanting to lash out because I am hurt or upset at something that someone else said.... well, it makes me even more angry that I let someone get to me enough to want to stoop to that level.  I'm so much better than that, and I've worked hard over the past years to control my emotions and not let them run my life.  But in the end, I'm only human.  I get hurt, I get angry, and then I get over it.  :)  Because I know I'm a pretty damn good person, regardless of whether my beliefs match yours - politically, religiously, personally... whatever.  I can believe whatever I want, and so can you - but let's not throw it in each other's faces or use those beliefs to inflict pain on each other.
xoxo
***************************************************************
We have a reminder post for you today at:

Head on over to link up!
**********************************
We also have a new challenge for you over at:


I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and made my card to also fit the:



I printed an apple template onto red cardstock and mounted that onto a white cardstock card base.  Added my quote and this sweet new image called Emo - An Apple a Day from Just Some Lines.
Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Such a nice card and I love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little girl is just so cute with her little apple! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the die cut card, adorable and that image is too cute for words... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete