Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Krew

I've been fighting a damn migraine for four days off and on - strange, they don't usually come like this for me.  It's usually full-blown migraine for a day and then a "hangover" feeling for a day and then I'm fine.  This is weird - I'll be fine for hours and then BAM!  It hits me, hard.  I hope this is the end of it, as I do feel fine now.  Anyway, managed to get this made today for the:


I used one of Kenny's freebies, a Golfer.  Colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and paired him with Crate Paper (Toy Box) and some star brads, along with a sticker sentiment from SRM Stickers.
Peace.

6 comments:

  1. A great red/white/blue creation Jenn!! Hope you keep feeling well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooooo sorry to hear about your migraine....they are nasty beasties indeed. I'll be praying it doesn't come back.

    your card is wonderful though. I'll have to go check out this image, as hubby used to be a pro golfer. he still gets out a few times a year and plays in tournaments. love that bg paper you used!

    feel better and know I am sending you gentle hugs from way over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at the new Kenny K challenge site, it's great to have you here and I hope we will see a lot more of you too. Good Luck and take care,
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab make, i hope you can join us at kennyk for our big birthday blog hop


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mention mineral spirits a lot. What exactly are those?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shaunda! The best link I found to explain mineral spirits is here, it's a .pdf file:
    http://www.inkyantics.com/pdfs/GamBlend.pdf
    I happen to use Gamsol, which is a name-brand of mineral spirits. :)

    ReplyDelete