Monday, July 9, 2012

A Day for Daisies & Cheerful Stamp Pad

One of my best friends, An, has 2 phenomenal daughters who go above and beyond in the fundraising and helping others departments.  These girls are constantly devoting their time to some beneficial cause, which doesn't surprise me because their mom is pretty awesome too. She's like a sister to me, and I just love her.  This time it's Courtney who you can read about here.  Anyway, Courtney is collecting items for a raffle to benefit Malia Crushes Cancer (talk about a cutie!!!) so I made a couple sets of cards for her to raffle off.  I am entering my gift sets into the:


I used 4 different images from A Day for Daisies - here are the individual pics (each side has a different image):

There are 2 sets of 10 cards, the first set is a mixture of birthday, thinking of you, etc., and the 2nd set is a mixture of holiday cards (Valentine's Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
**********************************************************
Next up is my card for our new challenge over at:

The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Silhouettes

I made this card for my dear friend Linda, whose dad passed away this past weekend.  I thought the silhouette image was a nice subtle image for a sympathy card.  My heart goes out to Linda and her family at this trying time, it's just never easy to lose a loved one and I really wish I could be there for her.  This is the first time I've said that about being back East and if there is anyone I'd want to go back for, it's Linda.  I love you, Linda!  xo
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn, these are adorable! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so sweet and cute! And for such a great cause!! So glad you could play along with us in the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete