Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sassy Studio Steampunk Victoria & Moving Along with the Times

I just wanted to get this posted tonight for the:
I am also entering this into the:
Moving Along with the Times Challenge- Vintage

Our challenge was to create something with a Victorian or vintage look - I went for the vintage look, what do you think?  I printed the image out twice on Very Vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up!  I cut the first image out with a rectangular background and dragged the edges through dark brown ink.  I then colored the other image with Prismacolor markers and fussy-cut her out, then attached her with foam dimensional dots.  Designer paper is from 7Gypsies and the vintage brads are from SU!  I spritzed the paper with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz before attaching the images.  Hope you like!  :)
Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Jenn, I really love what you did with the dual images, and that background paper is fantastic! Perfect for this project! Gorgeous coloring too! Thanks for participating in the 3rd challenge of our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan ~ Sassy Studio Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Fantastic coloring, and I love all the distressing! I'm still trying to figure out just what steampunk is. :) ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful jenn..love how the image is doubled..always such great creations

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Steampunk image!!! Fantastic card Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Gorgeous Jenn, wonderful job.

    Thank you for joining us over at Sassy Studio Designs Steampunk Relay Part 3. I can't wait to see what you make with the next image.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love hoe you did your image! It really sets off the colored image! Thank you for joining us at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I really like it...Thanks for joining us over at SSD!!!! Fabi-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the image & the colour combo is great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenn, this is a very cool look! Love the double printed image, she looks like she is stepping out of your card, very cool. Beautifully colored too. Thanks for joining us for the Steampunk challenges at SSD.

    ReplyDelete