Friday, October 14, 2011

Bellariffic Friday, Flutter By Wednesday & Sketch Saturday

Ooooh - I was so excited to see I won another $10 at Stamping Bella last week!  Lemme tell ya, it doesn't take me long to pick out something new that I want over there!  LOL  Here's my card for this week's Bellariffic Friday - Halloween


I colored this sassy Bella with a combination of Prismacolor markers & pencils with mineral spirits.

My next card was made for 2 challenges, the:

Flutter By Wednesdays Challenge - Use Your Scraps

Sketch Saturday Challenge


I used Sleeping Flower from A Day for Daisies, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and SU! markers.  Cardstock and DP are also from SU! in Apricot Appeal and Garden Green, all of those pieces of DP were from my scrap bag.  Hope you all have a great weekend!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Love both your cards Jenn especially the "Fright Night" one - cute image and great colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how cute! lovely take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card loook absolutely great, thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday hugs terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on this image - it is one of my favorites. Thanks for fluttering by for Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete