Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Good morning - happy Sunday!  I have a few creations to share with you today.  First up is my entry for the Haunted Design House Macabre Monday's Make a Scene challenge:


I made a Halloween scene in my art journal - papers are from Stampin' Up!  Images are from Make it Crafty (background image & zombie boy) and Haunted Design House (Grave Zombie).

Next up is my card for:


I used Handy Ian digi image, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits - combined with a bunch of stuff from my stash - the cardstock and "No Girls Allowed" rub-on are from Stampin' Up!  The twine and the saw brad are from my stash - background papers are from Hot Off the Press.  

And last for today is my card for the:


I used the freebie provided and colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and a touch of marker.  DP is from My Mind's Eye, button is from foof-a-la.  Cardstock and glitter are from SU!  "Wish you were here" sticker is from Mrs. Grossman's, ribbon is from my stash.

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend.  I have some news to share with you but I'm going to keep you on the edge of your seat, I think.  hee hee  Let's do a little bit of a contest for today, just to reward my faithful blog-readers!  Just leave me a comment letting me know how you feel about ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) - do you like them?  Have you ever made them?  Do you make them in groups/batches or do you just make one at a time? Any tips for newbies?  I love them - I tend to make one at a time and I have been having a ball with different types of media and stuff.  So leave me a comment with your thoughts on ATC's by Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m. EST and I'll choose a winner and post on Wednesday morning.  The prize is a surprise.  hee hee  :)  Good luck!
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Hallowe'en scene! LOVE that grave zombie from Andrea! He goes perfect with the MIC freebie zombie!
    Thanks for joining in on the fun with us this week at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo fabulous art journal page and scene. Thanks for playing along with macabre monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh anne.. I love what you did with our image and theme! This is a great card! thanks so much for entering our challenge at AIF this week.
    Tammyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on our Tri-coloured theme at Aifactory! Beautiful card :) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete