Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Challenges

I discovered the Delightful Inspiration challenge blog, and was hooked by the concept immediately. It's sort of like the relay that TGF did - click here to read about it and see the challenge/free digi for February. Here is my entry:


I made this adorable card below for 2 challenges -
Spoonful of Sugar challenge #89, which is a sketch challenge and
Crazy4Challenges challenge #23, Be My Valentine

I used AiFactory Ella I Wuv You digi image, and SU! cardstock in Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White:

For the Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays challenge, which is to make a Valentine without using the color red, I used a Whimsie Doodles digi image and the colors are mostly turquoise and brown:

For the Friday Sketchers #88 sketch challenge
, I used this adorable Princess Anya image by The Greeting Farm - colors are mostly SU! Pretty in Pink and Whisper White:
I made this card for a follower of my blog, who asked me to make a card for her daughter's graduation from college. She calls her the pink princess, so I thought this would be appropriate. I hope she likes it!

I have a couple left to do - will post those tomorrow. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love them all and what fun to share a link for a free digi! Sweet!!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn you have been super busy!! I love all your cards!! The Whimsie Valentine without red is awesome--love the LO!! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jenn, what fabulous cards!! I LOVE the way you colored the owls!! Super cute!! Love all those hearts!!

    ReplyDelete