Saturday, February 20, 2010

Digital Tuesday All Things Girly Challenge



Colors are SU! Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and So Saffron. I used a chipboard heart and covered it with designer series background paper - used the same paper to make the "frame" - I love how this one came out, actually.

So - I am floating on air today. We booked our family's trip to California yesterday! The 4 of us are going in April to stay with my hubby's mom, it's in northern California. We are planning to visit the Redwood Forest and Santa Cruz, among other things. Jeremy has been there a few times, and Trevor has gone by himself the last few summers, but Cassidy and I have never been. Due to work and school restraints, we can only go for 6 days, but I'm super excited anyway!

THEN - last night we bought a new living room set! Can you tell it's tax refund time? LOL We have not bought new furniture in F*O*R*E*V*E*R!!! We have been married for almost 17 years, and we JUST bought a new mattress last year! I have been wanting a new living room set for a few years now, and we finally just did it. It's really pretty, the couch and love seat are brown and it came with a coffee table, 2 end tables, and 2 lamps. I also got a really pretty patchwork area rug to go with it. It's all being delivered on Tuesday and I just can't wait!!!

Tonight is Girls' Night Out for me and my friends. I don't know how much card-making I'll get done this weekend but I'll be back tomorrow with a few challenge cards at the very least. I'm looking forward to tonight and I'm sure I'll have some pics to post tomorrow, as well. Have a great weekend! Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn this is gorgeous you have chosen the perfect girlie things for your card I love the colours thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! What a great image and so perfect for the challenge -- the sentiment cracks me up! Congrats on your trip, your living room and your girls night out. What a great day! Thanks for sharing your card at Digital Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete