Saturday, February 6, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Gettin' Sketchy & Shopping

Happy Saturday! I made this card this morning and took a pic, and then I went out for the day and never had a chance to upload it! I am normally quite a home-body, I spend most of my weekends making cards and participating in challenges. LOL But today, I spent the day with my sister, my son Trevor, and my nephew Josh, who is 12. More on that later - here's the card I made for the Farm Fresh Friday Gettin' Sketchy challenge:

I used TGF's digi image Joseph, and the cardstock is SU! Old Olive, Ruby Red & Night of Navy, along with some assorted background paper. Brads are SU! Ruby Red.

So Shell (sis), Trev, Josh and I went to lunch at TGI Friday's, then we went to the mall and I kind of splurged and bought myself some new clothes for work - 3 pairs of pants and 5 shirts. LOL I had a blast. Then we went to the movies and saw 2012, it was really good. We were out all day and we just had a blast - Trevor is 16 and I'm so glad he still enjoys spending time with me. He even said when we got home, "that was a fun day!" LOL THAT made my day! :) Tomorrow I will be back to my stamping room to do some challenges. Hope you're all having a nice weekend. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Great card and I am so glad you and Trev had a great day out! Of course I am not surprised at how sweet he is as a teen... he was a sweetheart as a little guy, too!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete