Friday, February 26, 2010

Digital Tuesday Something for Mum

Sad day - Jeremy and I have to attend the wake of a friend of ours who fought a long and hard battle against Ewing's Sarcoma. He was 36 years old. R.I.P. Scott. I've said it many times before - cancer just plain old sucks.

Today's card is for the Digital Tuesday challenge, a card for mum:


I love these adorable Pure Innocence digital images by Heather Ellis. I used Stampin' Up! WW, Lovely Lilac, and Tempting Turquoise cardstock, along with coordinating designer series background papers.
More tomorrow! Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Yes, I agree, cancer does suck. I love your card. I think I've purchased every Heather Ellis Digital Image there is. I just love her work. Thank you so much for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though a little behind in my comments, I'm all caught up. This is way too cute.

    ReplyDelete