Sunday, August 9, 2026

you are amazing

 Hi friends!  Sadly, today is the last day of my birthday celebration. hee hee  BUT - I get to spend it with my parents, kids, and grandkids! My favorite people. :) My amazing daughter told me not to worry about cooking because that's normally my thing - so I'm letting her take care of it and I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful daughter who is also my best friend in the world.

This is called Mid Century Breeze Blocks Mask - don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off your order:

I used Lindy's Magicals to create my background on watercolor paper, I love the way some of the powders don't completely "burst" and leave little bright pieces of pigment on the paper. I used my Tag Trio Die from Gina K Designs to die cut the tag, then applied black texture paste through the Mid Century Breeze Blocks Mask stencil. I added some puffy text stickers from my stash and tied a pretty wispy multi-colored ribbon from my stash through it. I printed out my unicorn from the Dreamy Clipart Studio on Etsy, fussy cut and attached with foam tape.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Tag-alongs & ATC's - AG/Fashion (I think my colorful unicorn is pretty fashionable! LOL)

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Colorful

Stencil Fun - Anything Goes/Optional Clean and Simple

A Place to Start - AG/No Rectangles

Let's Craft & Create #234 - AG/Distressed Paper

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Fab tag! And thank you for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet & fun tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Stencil Fun Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Unicorn does indeed look very fashionable sporting his rainbow braided mane and matching hoof boots, our boys would be envious!. Many thanks for sharing with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete