Sunday, June 28, 2026

Balance

 Good morning!  We are off to spend the day at my daughter's house hanging out with the kids and some friends.  I always look forward to spending time with them!

I had so much fun making this card below, I really stepped outside my comfort zone with the colors and such, and I was so happy that I did. I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

AllSorts #852 - Bees, Blooms, and/or Birds

Cut it Up #359 - Critters

Fab n' Funky #640 - Starts with a B (bee and balance)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

4-Season - Stamping Without Coloring

I happen to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (hobby) and I received a free paper pack recently of 12x12 designer paper called Irresistible Designs. It is a white paper with a shimmery pattern - the one I chose to use has flowers on it:

I cut the DP down to 6x4.5" and painted the whole thing with Lindy's Magicals in Toadstool Taupe from the Enchanted Forest Shimmer Magicals set. I then took a piece of watercolor paper, stamped the bee design stamp from Funky Fossil's Let it Bee set with Versafine Sparkle and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used the Tag Trio die cut from Gina K Designs to cut it out, then sprinkled the Toadstool Taupe powder on it, spritzed with water, and let the magic happen. I fussy cut the sentiment (Unity Stamp Co.) and attached the tag with an old Stampin' Up! metal flower brad. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, a lovely design , fabulous stamps, colours and shimmer.
    Thanks for sharing another of your lovely cards at Fab'n' Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made great use of the lovely paper for this card. Thank you for joining in with the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting way to use this paper with an image that appears almost hidden! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another georgeous creation, love the colours!
    Thanks for sharing with us on the 4 Season blog.
    grtz Colien

    ReplyDelete