I'm back for another guest DT spot at the Girlz and the Art of Letters Challenge blog, this time the theme is the Letter D!
I went with "D is for Dark":
I ink blended my background using Fossilized Amber, Villainous Potion, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks. I then used a baby wipe through the Star Circle stencil and the Sun & Moon stencil, both from the June release at A Colorful Life Designs. If you use code JennFan10 you can save 10% off your order!
I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder, then sponged the edges with black ink.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Paper Funday #88 - AG/Optional Polka Dots and/or Stripes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
Girlz Creative Splash it With Color #24
Thanks for visiting! Peace.




Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your creativity with us.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
this is a beautiful image, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge Tilly
ReplyDelete