Thursday, May 30, 2024

We Shine Together

 Hi all!  So I'm sure I'll be posting more creations using their awesome products, but today is my final project as a guest designer for A Colorful Life Designs!  I saved my absolute favorite project for last - I just LOVED how this background came out and how the whole thing came together.  

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Mix It Up Challenge - Anything/Inlaid Die Cuts (optional)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

PolkaDoodles - Anything Goes

The Sisterhood of Crafters - All About the Men



I used the Cloud Edger stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, along with a layered moon stencil from Spellbinders and this beautiful fox stamp from Creative Expressions, stamped directly on the background clouds. I stamped the sentiment and used some sparkly embossing powder on that and the fox to finish it off.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn, a gorgeous background for your sweet little fox, love the patterns on the moon too. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete