Tuesday, May 21, 2024

i love your beautiful heart

 I have really been having a great time guest designing for A Colorful Life Designs this month!  I was really happy with the stencils that I chose to play with and I'm sure I'll purchase more since they are such great quality and there are so many fun designs!

Today I have a card that I made using the Love Web Stencil, this stencil was the most challenging for me but I ended up absolutely in love with my finished product:


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

PolkaDoodles - Anything Goes

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes

We Love to Create - Anything Mixed Media

Love to Craft - Anything Goes

I used my Gelli Plate to create the background, one of my favorite techniques. Thanks for looking!  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gelli background. Love your sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete