Thursday, May 23, 2024

bee kind

 We finally got some nice weather here on the East coast... it was 85 yesterday!  My daughter brought the grandkids over and we played outside with the water table & kiddie pool, it was so nice to feel like Summer!

Today I have another creation for my guest designer spot at A Colorful Life Designs.  I used the Double Honeycomb stencil on my Gelli plate and I just LOVED the design that came out with this pull!  It was one of my favorites! I used the Visible Image Bee Happy stamp set.  I stamped the pollen & the sentiment directly on the background paper, then stamped the big bee out with embossing ink & sparkly embossing powder - colored her in with markers and glitter on her wings and attached her to the card with foam dimensional tape.  I added a crown charm as a finishing touch.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Pink Gem Challenge: Anything Goes

PolkaDoodles: Anything Goes

AllSorts: Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking! Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Great combination of stencil/gelli and stamping to make this really interesting card. Thanks for playing along with us for our 15th birthday at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely sunny card with the Bee and honeycomb, many thanks for joining in with Allsorts 15th Birthday challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bee themed card, thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn, a gorgeous card and love the gelli plate pull with the honeycomb behind the sparkly queen bee. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete