Tuesday, April 23, 2024

You're My Universe

 Hey there - are you guys a fan of The Greeting Farm?  I totally am - have been for YEARS!  Their April release was so freaking adorable, my middle granddaughter has a thing for mermaids and I knew I had to get the new one they released this month!  I decided to play along with the blog hop and I was SO excited to see that I actually WON!  I won the entire release, all 3 adorable sets that you can see here.  For today, I used their adorable set called My Universe and made this card for the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: It's Up in the Air


I stamped the spaceship and fussy-cut, then applied with foam dimensional stickers onto  black cardstock I punched out with an ATC Coin punch, covered in Liquitex Modeling Paste through a stencil (a SUPER cheaper and just-as-good version of the popular "texture paste"). I used white embossing powder for the sentiment and the "smoke".  Used some Distress Oxide Sprays for the background and added some gemstone stickers for sparkle.    Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment