Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Just a Note

 I love Wednesdays.  My daughter brings the girls over on Wednesdays and we always have so much fun.  Today the big girls (ages 5 and almost-4) made cards - they are just so sweet the way they love to do the stuff that Grammy does.  Raerae is pretty good at it, too!  Lisey is getting there but she IS only 3 so she's still more interested in sticking the stickers on her fingers than the card.  hee hee

Today's card is for the:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

I used one of my favorite stamps from The Greeting Farm, this one is called Tuesday Premiere.  I colored her with markers and Stickles. My background was created using acrylic paints and the Gelli Plate.  I added a sticker sentiment, a musical note chipboard piece covered in Stickles, and some gemstone stickers for bling.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment