Saturday, April 20, 2024

Believe in Yourself

 Happy Saturday!  Blogging just isn't the same as it once was, is it?  I've been using Instagram much more than my blog and I really wish I could figure out a way to enter my creations into challenges using Instagram.  For some reason, my @craftywitchyjenn page won't allow me to copy a link from a specific post.  I can do it from both my personal and business pages, but not my crafty one.  Weird.  If anyone has any tips or ideas, I'd be forever grateful.  Anyway, I am not sure if anyone is even visiting my blog but I'm on a mission to enter as many challenges as I can so I guess I'm stuck with this option for now!

Today's card was made for the 

Altenew April Challenge


and it also fits for my 5th and final entry into the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make Your Own Background


I used my Gelli plate to create the background with acrylic paints and I just love how the colors match the Altenew palette so perfectly!!!  My image is a rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm, the burlap texture die is from Altenew and I added some paper flowers, decorative tape, and a sticker sentiment to finish it off. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment