Sunday, March 23, 2014

Not So Icy...

Good morning!  Had a great time last night celebrating a friend's birthday at a local bar - lots of laughs, what more can you ask for? :)
 
Today's card is for the following challenges:
 

 
 


The image I used is a new digi from The Greeting Farm called Icy... she comes with 3 snowflakes floating around her, but I fussy-cut them away from her and made her look hot instead... hee hee   I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and added Lagoon Stickles to her dress, shoes, and eyelashes. Oh and also to the center of the silver flower brad (SU!). Papers are from my stash (someone sent me a little packet of papers I've been hoarding and these were from that stack). Have a nice Sunday!  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. EEEK! Love the sparkly eyelashes! Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SGCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your digi is SUPER cute and I am in love with the brad you used in the center of your flower. Thank you for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, Jenn! What a cute digi and I love her sparkly dress. I read your profile and I'm very impressed. You *are* an angel. It's an amazing thing that you do. ♥ Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Glitter It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete