Saturday, March 15, 2014

Just Some Lines St. Patrick's Day & DICC #73: The Stamping Boutique

Good morning!  Today the temperatures are supposed to SOAR into the - wait for it - 50's!  Damn near tropical compared to the single digits we've been suffering through!  So Jeremy & I are thinking about going for a walk on The Rail Trail later on this afternoon.  I cannot wait to get moving again, I love walking.  But I do not love the feeling of my face freezing off when it's 2 degrees and "feels like negative 20 with the wind chill"!  LOL  Bring on Spring!

Today we have week 3 of our current challenge at:



I used Pat the Dog, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Paper is from Authentique, brads & "friend" embellishment are from my stash.  I finished it off by spritzing with some Gold Color Shine from heidi swapp.

Next up - we have a new itinerary challenge for you today at:


Our sponsor is:

http://thestampingboutique.com/

And here's the itinerary - remember to use at least 3 items and mention what they are in your post:

1.  polka dots
2.  make it an ATC or tag
3.  citrus colors (yellow/orange/lime green/pink)
4.  add ribbon
5.  Spring theme
6.  Add eyelets
7.  Include an animal
8.  Zombies
9.  Washi Tape
10. Monochromatic

I used Zombie Girl with Tea, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Paper is from My Mind's Eye - sentiment is from SRM Stickers and the cute little skull is from my buddy Glo's Etsy shop here.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment