Saturday, March 29, 2014

Just Some Lines & Tiddly Inks

Good morning!  The weather is warming up here, it's so nice to be able to open a window and let some fresh air in the house!  I'm going to put on some country music and do some crafting today.  We are on our last week of our March challenge at:






I used one of our newer images, Goodnight Fairy, colored with Prismacolor markers, pencils, and mineral spirits.  Papers are from doodlebug design inc.  Grass die is from My Favorite Things.


Next up is my card for the:



I'd also like to link this one up to the:


 


I used Happy Birthday Girl, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Paper is from MME, buttons & ribbon from Stampin' Up!  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Ah sweetie, I just love your style. :D You totally inspired me to finally buy some pencils. I see why you use them - fast and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jenn I love love love both of these cards but oooooh the tiddly one is my fav!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, both your cards have made me smile. What fabulous work! Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks and Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete