Saturday, February 2, 2013

WW & JSL Reminders & More

Happy Saturday!  Yesterday my husband Jeremy took my son Trevor to get a new bed. The kid is 19 years old and he's 6'2" and over 200 pounds - he just couldn't fit in his twin size bed anymore.  Well, much to my happy surprise, he also came home with a new sectional sofa for the living room!  Our couch was broken - you could still sit on it, but it was very uncomfortable.  We had been talking about buying a sectional, but it was just one of those things that we'd talk about and then not do.  So I was absolutely thrilled when he came home and told me.  It was delivered last night, but we got an Ottoman with it and that was on back-order, so no pics until it's complete.  LOL  But I'm starting my weekend as a very happy girl on my comfy new sofa!  :)

We have a reminder post for you today at:
 I am also entering this into the:
and
and
and
I used our sponsor's image, Deacon with Skull Flower from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from PaperCrave.com.
********************************
And we also have a reminder post for you at:

 I am also linking this card up to the:
Flutterby Wednesday Challenge (open - must include fairy or butterfly)
and
I used one of our new Just Some Lines images called Emo - Happy Day, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and paired with some DP from Jillibean Soup (letters were fussy-cut from DP).  Head on over to the JSL blog to see what the rest of the DT came up with and to play along (we offer a freebie for you to do so).  Have a fabulous weekend!  Peace. 

10 comments:

  1. Especially love your second card.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I just had to stop and make a few comments....

    LUV UR WW Deacon...perfectly goth in love!

    UR JSL image is perfect for the FBW OPEN challenge!

    Stopping by your blog always leaves a smile on my face, this is a happy place to visit!

    ps...enjoy the new sectional and ottoman, I LUV the smell of new furniture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little Butterfly card is so cute. Like the colors you've used. Thank you for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Atc Jenn, I like the image and the key, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn just love your Bugaboo ATC - a perfect charm to do with Deacon! And just love your JSl card - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Great job on the image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Visible Image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black and white with that little touch of red!!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this thanks for playing with us at the staming shack

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love that pop of red on the heart! Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore Challenges.

    Dena Jones
    Digi Galore DT

    ReplyDelete