Thursday, February 7, 2013

Alice & Riley

Good morning!  My friends back East are currently preparing for a whopper of a snowstorm.  I'm actually a teeny bit jealous!  LOL  The only thing I miss is the actual snowstorm itself.  Everything else - the power outages, the clean-up, the treacherous driving - I don't miss one bit.  Anyway, I'll be thinking of you all.  Stay safe, stay warm.

I have a couple of things for today - first up is a card for the:


and

I used Alice in Wonderland from Alicia's Little Shop, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits (my fave crafty item) and Prismacolor markers.  I used a filmstrip die layered onto my DP and cardstock.  Brads are from Stampin' Up!

Next is my card for:



I stamped Riley directly onto my DP, colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and paper-pieced her.  I used snippets of different ribbons for the ribbon tags and another piece tied on - all from SU!  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Two great cards Jenn...love the new digital stamps. I will have to check out the store. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn these are such pretty creations. Loving your creative style.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice card! Thank you for playing the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards - I especially love the TGF one and the papers on the Alice one! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both adorable, Jenn! Love the designs, images, papers & embellies on each! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. I think snow is beautiful, too, but from a distance. A very long distance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are gorgeous, I like both images, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete