Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Desert Islands Crafts & Simon Says Stamp

Hello all!  We've got a new itinerary challenge for you hosted by Angela over at:


Here's what I came up with using #'s 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10:


My image is from By Lori Designs, the ticket sentiment is a freebie I found at 4Shared (file name includes the letters MMD).

Next up - squeezing in quick for the:

I used this sweet new Butterfly Cupcake image from Just Some Lines, colored with Prismacolor markers, pencils, and mineral spirits.  DP is from My Mind's Eye.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jenn :-) Both of them are fabulous :-) I love the way you made the paper design on the boy card and the cupcake is yummy :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete