Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My kids & a few challenges...

Yesterday I took my daughter and her boyfriend for a photo shoot so he would have "senior pictures" (she's a junior).  They came out really cute, here are just a couple of them:




They have such great personalities, all of them.  I love it.

OK so here's the cards for today!  First up:



I used Witchy Prue from By Lori Designs, colored with Prismacolor markers, Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock is from DP.  Ribbon & gemstone stickers are from my stash.

Next up is my card for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, recipe (1 image, 2 DP, 3 flowers, 4 brads, 5 gems):
Butterfly and "HOPE" sentiment are from The Octopode Factory, colored with Prismacolor markers.  Cardstock, DP, and brads are all from SU!  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. These pics are great ... You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of the recipe a gorgeous creation thank you for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our "12345 recipe" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards as always Jenn. Love he photos too. Its been way too long since I've been here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards - love the bright colours on the second one!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete