Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DYSU #26 - Squared & D2D Flipflops

For today I have a square card using squared DP, square-shaped layers, and even square brads (see a theme here?  LOL) for the:

I used the "Cheekie" image and a freebie "frame" image (for being a customer - the lovely Megan e-mails us a weekly freebie) from Dilly Beans, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from My Mind's Eye - ribbon is from SU!  Square brads are from my stash.

Next up is my card for the:

Delightful Inspirations Stamp of the Month Challenge




I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits - I printed the image twice, cut out the starfish and adhered it with a pop-up dimensional.  I used real seashells and stuck them on with mini glue dots.  Cardstock and ribbon are from SU!

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Great card - I think I have this digi stamp too - sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. great square card Jenn, fabulous
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love the way you added the seashells! Great idea! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete