Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Day for Daisies & Summer Pictures

I had a chance to grab all 3 freebie digi images from A Day for Daisies 300 member celebration  - this is the 3rd and my personal favorite...


"G is for Birthday Girl" is colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from My Mind's Eye, buttons are from foof-a-la.  

Wanted to share some new pics - Cass and I took gram up to visit Jeremy's cousin Leia and her sweet baby Elianna the other day.  Leia has a BEE-YOO-TIFUL yard, and I had a chance to catch some hummingbirds and lots of butterflies with my camera, enjoy but look closely:









Isn't she just adorable???

 Leia with Elianna, who is doing her "Elvis lip" - hee hee

Cass adores her - and she's pretty fond of Cass, too.  Well, I mean, how can you not be?  My girl is pretty wonderful herself.  :)
Well that's all for now - enjoy your day!
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn, love your beautiful cards! Your garden pics are wonderful. Butterflies make great subjects to photograph; they hold still longer than birds, LOL. Love that adorable little 'Elvis lip'! She's so sweet! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love that image, and it fits really well with a circle card! LOVE the photographs, especially the humming birds. Fabulous photos. Adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card and your pix are incredible. I just wanna pinch the cheeks of that darling girl. Got a kick out of the "Elvis lip". Too funny! xxD

    ReplyDelete