Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Delightful Inspiration & Friday Sketchers

I love the image we got last week from Designed2Delight's challenge blog, this bear holding a flower is just too cute and can be used for so many occasions! I am using this card for 2 challenges:

Delightful Inspirations

Friday Sketchers #102


I used some of my DP scraps in Old Olive, Almost Amethyst, and So Saffron and I kept this card simple. The image is colored with Prismacolor colored pencils blended with Gamsol. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I like the layering of your paper for your card and great coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn this is fabulous cute image great colours and fabby design I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete