Friday, May 21, 2010

Bella Challenge

Do you visit da Bella's blog? Not today, maybe tomorrow? ha ha ha See now - you'd GET that if you read Stamping Bella's blog. ;) Emily is the queen Bella and she is a freaking hoot. I love reading her blog - she makes me laugh right out loud. This cheerful friendship card is for the

Stamping Bella Friday challenge - sketch


I used up some more SU! DP scraps in Lavender Lace, Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery... the green dot things are from Stamping Bella, and that is actually a much lighter shade of purple ribbon than it looks in this picture, I swear!

Hope you are all ready for a fun weekend. I have a couple of friends coming over to stamp tonight - NON-STAMPERS! They saw my cards on Facebook and on my blog and asked me if I could teach them - I almost fainted. I have been stamping/card-making for 8 years now and no one has ever expressed any interest so I was pleasantly surprised! Should be fun - stamping, chatting, drinking, eating... my kind of night!
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some Bella's! Great card and I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete